Saturday, July 1, 2023

But I’d wanna die if that happens.



If you don’t look at me the way you do any longer.
I don't know how hard it’ll be, to try to un-know you,
And to unlearn everything you’ve introduced me to;
Bứt mostly I don't want to try to un-love you.
I’d die anyway..
Even if I don't bring it upon myself,
I’d do so anyway.
What attracts you, what brings you peace and serenity with ecstasy; I want to be all of them.
I don't want to keep you longing for anyone else or anything else.
But if I’m not the answer to all of your questions 
What else can I do? Except to end it with myself 
For being such a failure to my own existence
What if one day you wake up and realise that I’m just someone you wasted your time with
While I was dreaming of forevers and happy ever afters?
How could I live knowing that you don’t love me anymore?
But that’s none of your concern,
I’d live, I’d die being yours and yours alone.
(6 May 2023 at 10:48 PM)


No comments:

Post a Comment