Thursday, December 3, 2020

Propositions


 I used to keep my secrets to Myself my whole life and 
in my latter teenage life i learnt to share. 

Sharing was okay and sharing was healing me at a certain point 

and it felt good until they were used against me. 

The, in my early- twenties I hold it in once again. 

I have no more courage to share my deepest feelings, for I'm aware that I will be judged no matter what. 

Why are people so insensitive?

Being a good listener, you can save someone else from the hands of cold thoughts but now,

 the world is cruel and we won't let people around us heal because  we are so judgmental. 

I am becoming more irresponsible 

I put the blame on everyone else around me

Hardly i ever reflect on myself

But this is what i turn out to be

At least I hope my propositions might awake a soul






2 comments: