Wednesday, March 2, 2016

WHAT THESE LITTLE ATTRACTIONS DOES TO LIFE:

" AS my phone rang, i picked up the call and
 'she wants to talk to you,' 
was what your uncle told me, we talked and talked " HE SAID. 
"SO, what did you guys talked about?" that was my question.

then he says, "YOU"

"What's there to talk about? did you guys really talk? when?" i asked him many questions because i wasn't expecting this conversation.


Well, that was what my dad and i talked about last February, 2015.
The conversation he talked about happened before my mom was in comma because of her brain tumor and cancer that spreads all over her body, she asked my uncle to ring up my dad, as she was weak and half of her body paralyzed.  

My mom and dad had a sad, tragic but interesting love story, and i don't know even half of it because my mom would never tell me those, maybe just like me, she's afraid of bursting out with tears as she recites the story or the facts.

Sorry that i can't tell you much about this, and i cant even remember what i tried to post at first, sorry about that :)


Ummm, yeah, my dad was a fighter, a street fighter but then as my mom came along, he wanted to change how people talks about him, because he finally wants to leave his  old life and become a better man, for a husband and for a father. But old habits die hard and your friends gradually don't change, it was hard for him to completely erase what people knew of him.


When my mom's dad, my grandfather, being overprotective heard about my mom and her boyfriend who literally is a massive mess, he could not allow that relationship to continue. But my mom was many hours away from home and living next to my dad's quarters, grandpa didn't have much power, and my father being so in love and so desperate for my mom, couldn't control his feelings. HE AND MOM RAN :) ( this is so cute, i must say) RAN in a sense that he brought my mom home and so i came into being! TinggG!


But my grandparents couldn't let that be, they asked my mom to go back home and my mom being disciplined all through life, fears the Lord and her father,and she get back home being a few months pregnant. 
I was born and my dad once told me that i was born just the way they wanted me to be.


Mom and dad used to talk about what i would grow up to be, to whom i'd be more alike :)
My dad says that i took my nose from him, my eyes, my lips and my hair just like my mom, just the way they wanted me to be :)
He told me that i was perfect, and he would always tell me in different ways, by words, by action, how much he loves me.


Today is my 20th birthday, this story is way older than me. Today these two people are terribly missed.
Mom is busy doing some praise and worship in heaven and my dad is probably babysitting my one year old stepbrother.
I'm glad that mom and dad finally moved on, enjoying their separate ways, but wait they left me  :) i know that its for the better, the HOLY GHOST is with me and providing me everything.



Thank you for reading and enjoy your love lifes. 






5 comments:

  1. And thanks for sharing :) i nu leh pa thlalak hmuh i ti chakom khop mai..

    ReplyDelete
  2. And thanks for sharing :) i nu leh pa thlalak hmuh i ti chakom khop mai..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing your reviews Peka😊

      Delete