Friday, March 18, 2016

I CAN PREDICT YOUR PLANS :D


I can predict your plans. Not exactly on how you are going about it or how you will get there but I’m sure it’s about happiness, success, good vacations on exotic places. Maybe marriage, setting up family, have beautiful kids, setting up business, do well with job, build up great careers, owning apartments, dress well, eat healthy and have a sound sleep. I am right, right? :D
None of it includes being in jail, getting broke, ailments, failures or death.
I don’t include those in my list either, except one. Surprised? Huh? Well, it isn’t normal so you should be. That one thing is DEATH, honestly I’m diligently preparing for that one thing to finally take me away from here because Death is the only way I would reach to my dreams. What I desire is not from here, it doesn’t belong with the attractions on this earth, it doesn’t agree with GRAVITY.
GRAVITY is what’s holding me down; I need Death to help me,my soul defy Gravity, to help me fly to HEAVEN. Every person I love is waiting for me there, I don’t know what’s calling them home so early but I badly need to join them.

On knowing what could happen to my health on the near future, I’m deciding to act differently and I know that I don’t have much time here. Savings and selfish attitudes don’t usually get on my way because I love to give things away. I want to be carefree; I want to have nothing except Love.
I don’t want to keep any treasure to myself, I don’t have much of them either and I know, I’m sure that I had proven myself the joy of giving. I want to help people out, I want to make people feel recognized, I want to make them feel that they are given attention, I just want to make people feel important and I want to remind them that our world isn’t so hopeless.

To finally get over the Materialistic mindset I had earlier, I went through a lot of breaks and burns. I always denied that I needed those lessons; I never want to convince myself that those built me up and now, surely I accept the Truth and I feel amazing to own this new perspective.

It takes toils; take souls, takes time to run to where you belong and still I’m searching. WHERE I belong is wide open spaces, calm atmosphere, long drapes hanging over wide windows, a rocking chair, big stereos to play loud music, gazing at the view of a calm beach, wearing laces, holding a pen writing down anything that’s on my mind. I just want to spend time dreaming, escaping from what this earth is offering.

I just want to get lost, but not having to die;
I want to vanish, but never cause any loss;
 I want to disappear, but I want nobody to search for me;
I want to escape, but be somewhere else.

You had dreamt of those right? 
 


4 comments:

  1. Zorini, I may not know you so well but i think i can see that the loss of your mother(i think it was 2010) has cause a huge change in your life. My condolences to your loss..

    Ps-the last 2 paras are so beautiful; i think i can feel it! (y)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It did! And i didnt want to tell myself ive lost so much, i kept ignoring, but it was like i was losing the soul, the breath i was holding to keep me alive..Cherish your every day with your mom.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw edit theih.. ka check leh ngai lo a😂😂 ka lo correct ang e.. thank you for stumbling across my blog..

      Delete