Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Dainty sparks


 How sadly true it is to realise how happy memories 
never build a page on my notepads
Today, I would like to make some changes and add dainty sparks to the dingy notes.

I realise that love made me felt three things-
To be loved and never being able to return the same
To love and never being given the same
To be loved and happily giving the same

You made me feel the latter and even-though  I am afraid of being attached to temporary fondness, you make me unafraid of going about with it boastfully even so

How easily you made me experience all the sweet things i want to taste within my finite numbered days; you did it even more so casually and in the spur of the moment.

I’m thankful you do exist and I am still honestly adhering to what I said when i told you that you are like gold to me; demanding some refinement of course as we all are but that doesn’t make you any less revered.

Here’s to us.

1 comment: