Sunday, April 17, 2022

so lovingly, effortlessly and undoubtedly all for my cause

 

Tried giving up on the whole line of Y-Chromosomal Adam.
Almost allowed myself the denial of my fondest  dreams,
For men had never been nothing but a mere torment to the soul;
I don't know what i did to deserve such exploit whenever i loved.
And today I know not what i did to deserve you either.
There are a lot of things that i do not know
Why RNA primers are favored over DNA primers naturally?
Why people choose hatred over kindness?
Why the grand designer chose division for cells to multiply? and
Why you came into my life ever so suddenly and
Change the course of my life in a way I had never comprehended.
 so lovingly, effortlessly and undoubtedly
all for my cause.
You are making me feel like I’m loved.
♥️

No comments:

Post a Comment