Sunday, April 17, 2022

I want to live as vividly as you do in my head


Your image of me is how i intend to be.


I’m a little lost these days in trying to find the part of me you found to be amusing;
In looking for myself in the deepest troughs and the highest crests, i lost myself.

But i want you to find me where I’m lost.

Look for me in the mayhem,
I disregard any other presence except yours.
Find me in my deepest dejection,
I reject to be elsewhere except in your arms.

Enthral me like the first time you do.

We are a moiety of beauty in the broken.
When each alone there is no pleasure and there is no us;
For in your absence I find myself unbearable
Because if there’s no you, there is no me.

I want to live as vividly as you do in my head

The version of you that I get to fall for 
Reiterated that I never knew what falling in love has to feel like
Just as much as you reside in this barren mind
I hope to be forever beautiful to your cognition

No comments:

Post a Comment