Monday, July 10, 2023

My safe space


My safe space; 
A space where I thought I’m secure in,
Where I’m understood and unconditionally loved; 
A space I thought I ruled in and a person I thought was mine as much as I am his.

He was that space;
I confide in him and I thought more of him and less of my own, he was my centre and I, peripheral.
I loved him with all of my heart and never once was I selfish towards him.

The space was null, non- existent.
It was a realm that only exists in a world i created in my head, 
I was unaware of what really happened before my eyes, I deluded myself.
Now, I am awake.

Some things are too good;
Too good to be true and you’re the “one thing” that was good,
Only hoping for it and praying that I won’t see things that don’t exist.
I’ll love me more, I’ll be good to myself.
Sorry, dear myself.




No comments:

Post a Comment