Friday, August 31, 2018

I found you and then I loose you.

my trusted advisors.
So, you told me that there is nothing left for me and I am slowly coming to figure it out.

All the things you said to me about how there is no memory of us saying that that we had not created any of such and mocked at the late night calls that made me fall in love,  saying that it was lame and just a fling.

Can't you see that those meant more to me than it did to you?

 I am a one stupid girl who enjoys late night calls, a stupid girl who chose to hurt her own feelings for a guy who mocks at her honesty, a stupid girl who doesn't know how to stop loving, a stupid girl  who is unloved. 

I never knew that I would found you so easily and loose you so easily because keeping you was not so easy. 
I found you and then I loose you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment